Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Talk about getting fucked over...

This rant has a very long and complicated back story as well...but in the interests of brevity (and the fact that I've already told this story dozens of times)...I'll just begin with stating that my friend and I got kicked out of his apartment by his other roomie.

Now for months (since he moved in with said roomie) he has been unhappy with the living arrangement. And for almost as long, he has said that we'll become roommates (either he or she would get out of the agreement). Promises, promises.

So after a long ass day of moving - after which I'm dead tired and dead sore - I go into the long 4th of July weekend thinking: "well it sucks to be home, but at least I'm only home for a month. Friend X and I will be moving out in August."

Drum roll please...now this little bomb shell was dropped on me yesterday morning. He decides that he does NOT want to move out of his dad's house (yes, he moved back to his parental home as well). Seriously, WTF?!

You've been talking about becoming roommates with me for MONTHS now, what's with the change? Now all his reasons make sense, which makes this all the more maddening. But still, I've lived the past few months with the expectation of moving out of my parent's house. I just feel so betrayed and let down. It's like, if you were having these thoughts before --- could you please at least have indicated them to me? I don't like BEING TOLD one thing and then a having a major bombshell dropped on me like that (oh wait, kind of like how he felt about his old roomie dropping bombshells on him). 

And now where am I? Crying in my bedroom, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and wishing every guy to perdition.

P.S. Just to clarify - he and I are friends. But I am seriously annoyed with him right now (could you not guess by the gist of this post?).

P.P.S. Fuck life. And warm beer sucks ass.

HAVE A NICE NIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment