Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back that ass up

This may come off as a rather weird post. But that's alright. But it's so noticeable that even though I may not have talked about it with other people, other people must have noticed, right?

So I was walking around Berkeley last week enjoying the sunny weather, when low and behold, what do I see? Some girl walk past me shaking her ass. And it made me wonder, why do so many of my gender do that? I mean she wasn't dancing, it was more like a real wiggly walk. You know? 

But it just looks really, really stupid. Is something wrong with their hips? Are they trying to attract some guy's attention? Are they deliberately trying to annoy me? (Apparently yes they are...). All I want to know is --- whatever happened to walking in a straight line? Kids these days.

But please tell me a) I am not the only one to have noticed this phenomena and b) tell me that I am not the only person annoyed by it. PLEASE.

1 comment:

  1. So - did you take any pictures of this chick's bottom? Just, you know, just askin'

    ReplyDelete